
We are redecorating our bedroom this summer. I cleaned out my closet. We painted the walls a light silver. Pedro got a great deal on an iComfort Genius by Serta mattress from the Serta company for only the employees at Walker's. Then he bought the bed I liked to go with it. But, we couldn't just have a black bed, so I bought two night stands and a dresser to go with the bed! The photos are copied from a website that sells this furniture. We're staining Pedro's large dresser black and adding silver pulls.
Then we had the carpets cleaned. As I was moving a folding leaf side table out of the living room, when it slipped and fell right on my big toe, smashing, cutting, and breaking it! Now I have a walking boot, a knee scooter, and directions not to walk on it for 6 weeks. This was on Monday just before our trip to Disneyland.
1 comment:
this is beautiful I need you to decorate my rooms!
Post a Comment