Monday, May 28, 2012

Mother's Day and Summer's Coming

I went to visit Mom in Poulsbo for Mother's Day.  I took two personal days and went over Thursday. We went to a play called "Curtains" on Friday night after dinner at their favorite Chinese restuarant, and shopping for new towels and pants for Mom at Penneys. Dad had to be at church early on Mother's Day for choir. I drove Mom and sat with her and Blackorbys in church.  Then headed home.  I listened to a good story on CD on the drive. I stopped at Vernita Bridge Rest Area and saw my first Bullock's Oriole of the summer season. There were more at Horn Rapids Park. I received a phone call from Rachel just as I arrived at the park. There were flowers waiting for me from Jacobe when I arrived home. It was a nice Mother's Day.

No comments: