Monday, May 28, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Bouquet

I received a wonderful and unique gift from one of my kindergarten student's mom. She interviewed students in line for school in the morning about what they liked about my teaching, and had parents email her with comments. She wrote the comments on apple shapes along with a mini candy bar and created a bouquet with a variety of shapes in a tin planter.

Here's what they said, "Thank you for helping us with our work. Les damos gracias por su amor y dedicacion a los ninos. Estamos muy contento con su trabajo. Thank you for doing experiments. Thank you for helping me find my sweater. Thank you for taking us to look at birds. Thank you for helping us learn. I like centers and math. Thank you for all the attention you devote to Justin. He really enjoys his classes and school. The Dual Language education continues to be a very positive experience for Justin. I love doing centers in your class. Thank you for helping us learn math. Thank you for teaching me math.  I like doing math with you.  Thank you for helping us learn about animals.  I love centers. Ms. Baudrand makes me happy, that's why I like her."  It was the best "Thank you" ever!

No comments: